Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Everyone craves for voluminous and wavy hair that they can flaunt in front of everybody and hair loss is certainly a hindrance to achieve that.
Well, a normal adult loses about 50 to 100 strands of hair in a day and possess more than 100000 hair strands. So, losing this many hairs in a day is quite normal and one must not make an unnecessary fuss about it.
But in case one loses more than 100 hair strands a day and starts developing bald patches on the head then it’s definitely an alarming condition.
Simple no one wants to lose hair as it makes them look unattractive and aged.
Nowadays due to a sedentary lifestyle, high levels of pollution and hectic work schedules leave no scope of proper nutrition and hair care. These problems stimulate premature hair loss at a very early age.
There can be various causes of hair loss and few of them are
- Genetic factors
- Mental stress
- Nutritional deficiency
- Smoking and alcoholism
- Polluted environment
- Hormonal imbalance
- Scalp infections
- Use of harsh hair products
- Medicinal side-effects
- Diseases like autoimmune disorders
- Thyroid problems, polycystic ovary syndrome, anemia, etc.
In order to keep this situation under control, one must carefully select the hair fall treatments.
Home remedies for hair loss provide marvelous results by triggering hair growth and eliminating patches of baldness in a healthy, safe and natural manner. Look at these herbal remedies for hair loss to mentioned below-
Promote Hair Growth Naturally
Head Massage – Natural Treatment to Cure Hair Loss
Head massage is counted as the best possible ways to enhance your hair growth and acts as wonderful home remedies for hair loss.
Choose among various oils such as coconut oil, almond oil, castor oil, olive oil, Indian gooseberry oil, etc. as base oils and you may also add few drops of essential oil (rosemary, lavender, chamomile, etc.) to get augmented results.
The technique of head massage increases the blood circulation to the hair follicles and strengthen the hair from its roots.
It also provides relaxation from stress and mitigates stress. With the help of your fingertips, massage your scalp by applying light pressure for around 5 to 10 minutes.
Perform such natural treatment for hair fall thrice a week.
Fenugreek Seeds – Home Remedy to Prevent Hair Loss
Fenugreek seeds serve well as astounding home remedies for hair loss. It aids in promoting fast hair growth by rebuilding hair follicles and imparting vital proteins.
- Soak a handful of fenugreek seeds in water for a night.
- In the morning, grind these soaked seeds by adding some water in a grinder.
- After getting a paste of good consistency to apply it all over your head and hair for 60 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with an herbal shampoo and do it every alternate day for a month.
For more on hair care, check out:
Onion Juice – Home Remedy to Get Rid of Hair Loss
Onion juice is high in sulfur which helps tremendously in regenerating new hair follicles and is thus listed as one of the best home remedies for hair loss.
It is also packed with great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to combat scalp infections and kill germs.
- Grate the large pieces of onions and squeeze them against a sieve to extract its juice.
- Extract enough onion juice that can cover your scalp and then gently apply it all over your head.
- Leave it for half an hour and then rinse off with an herbal shampoo.
Repeat it twice a week and get wonderful results.
Indian Gooseberry – Home Remedy to Treat Hair Problems
Indian Gooseberry or ‘Amla’ has been used since time immemorial as natural home remedies for hair loss and to treat many hair problems like dandruff, hair loss, graying of hair, etc. due to its highly efficient results.
Hair loss is typically caused by a deficiency of vitamin C and Amla is a very great source of vitamin C.
Moreover, Indian gooseberry is loaded with vital anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, exfoliating, and antioxidants that are crucial to maintaining our scalp healthy and providing sustainable conditions for new hairs to grow.
- Make a pulp of 4 to 5 fresh gooseberries by grating them and add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in it.
- Apply this mixture over your head by giving a gentle massage and keep it for 2 hours.
- Wash it off with plain water and repeat these homemade remedies for hair loss 2 times a week.
Aloe Vera – Home Remedy to Improve Hair Health
Whenever it comes to enhancing beauty, aloe vera surely plays a crucial role. Be it skin or hair, aloe vera gel is abundant in crucial enzymes that provide instant repairing and healing effects.
Aloe vera gel is rich in alkalizing properties that restore the normal pH level of the scalp and gives remarkable results as home remedies for hair loss.
- Just scoop out fresh aloe vera gel from the leaves of this plant and apply it all over your hair.
- Let it rest as it for 2 hours and then wash off your hair with an herbal shampoo.
To get better and quicker results, use this as natural remedies for hair loss measure 2 to 3 times a week.
Margosa Leaves – Home Remedy to Prevent Hair Fall
Margosa or ‘Neem’ leaves provide excellent results as home remedies for hair loss.
- Pick a handful of leaves of margosa tree and boil them in 5 cups of water for around ten minutes.
- Let the mixture cool to reach normal room temperature and then strain off these leaves.
- Now, use this herbal liquid as a shampoo by applying and massaging it all over your hair.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and follow this remedy every week.
You May Like…
You may like reading: