Homemade Shampoo Recipe for Oily Hair
Oily hair can be very difficult to manage as it is prone to a number of problems. Greasy look on your hair might make it very difficult for you to manage your hair.
Normal shampoo may not be suitable for oily hair. You need exclusive shampoo recipe for oily hair. Let’s take a look at some of the effective shampoo recipes for oily hair below.
DIY Natural Shampoo Recipes for Oily Hair
Oily hair is not always a bad thing. It can be a good thing since it will protect your scalp and prevent breakage to some extent. However, when it becomes too much, it can pose many troubles.
How do we have excess oil in hair?
There are plenty of reasons behind it. Hormonal imbalance, hereditary conditions, etc. can be considered as major reasons.
It can be a natural texture of your hair as well. You don’t need to panic.
You can find an effective shampoo recipe for oily hair. Read on to learn more about shampoo recipes for oily hair.
Mint and Rosemary – Natural Homemade Shampoo
- First, take half a cup of boiled water.
- Mix two tablespoons of freshly chopped mint and one tablespoon of rosemary with this water.
- Next, add a one-forth cup of natural shampoo to the mix.
- Let the shampoo to take form for the next 30 minutes and apply this shampoo on your scalp and hair thoroughly.
This is an excellent homemade shampoo for oily hair. Try to use fresh herbs as much as possible.
Rosemary and Vinegar – Homemade Shampoo to Deal with Hair Loss
You need rosemary and vinegar for preparing this shampoo. Rosemary and vinegar are very powerful in dealing with oily hair. It has the natural ability to make your hair shine.
Rosemary is really good in case if you have black hair. The overall health of your hair will be improved with rosemary.
- Take 1-liter apple cider vinegar and two tablespoons rosemary.
- Mix it well and keep this mixture for 2 weeks. You might need to shake occasionally.
- Use this shampoo as your regular shampoo. Rinse well after 10 minutes.
Another tip is to have a cup of rosemary tea on a daily basis as it is effective in dealing with hair loss in a natural manner.
For more on hair care, check out:
Natural Shampoo to Get Rid of Hair Problems
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Lemon Juice
You need aloe vera and lemon juice for making this shampoo. Aloe vera is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
This is very good for dealing with a number of skin conditions. It is perfect for all sorts of scalp infections.
- Take a half cup of natural shampoo and add two tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon aloe vera into the shampoo.
- Use this shampoo to massage the scalp well for 5 minutes.
- Thereafter, wash the hair with cool water.
You May Like…
Homemade Shampoo Recipe to Reduce Greasy Hair
- Lemon Balm
- Essential Oils
You need essential oils for preparing this shampoo.
Essential oils are really important considering the fact that they come from herbs such as thyme, lemon balm, burdock, spearmint, parsley, tea tree, lavender, and ylang-ylang.
These oils are good at dealing with greasy hair. Make sure that you buy pure and good quality essential oil for maximum benefit.
You can make your combination of essential oils to see which one works best for the health of your hair.
Here’s a simple suggestion: 10 drops of lemon essential oil and 10 drops of lemongrass oil. Another suggestion is 10 drops each of rosemary, sage and lavender oil.
Olive Oil – Home Remedy for Oily Hair
You need olive oil for preparing this shampoo. Directly apply a few tablespoons of olive oil on your scalp. Wear a shower cap and leave it on for 30 minutes. Thereafter wash it off with clean water.
White Vinegar – Homemade Shampoo Recipe for Soft Hair
You need white vinegar and water for making this shampoo. You need to prepare a shampoo with distilled white vinegar and a half cup of water. This shampoo will improve the health of your hair.
- You need two tablespoons of water and one tablespoon of white vinegar for preparing this shampoo.
- Mix both well and you have your shampoo ready.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and hair in a gentle manner and rinse it well with water after 30 minutes.
This will give you shiny and beautiful hair.
Baking Soda – Homemade Shampoo Recipe for Shiny Hair
Here we have another powerful homemade shampoo involving one tablespoon baking soda and 1 cup water.
Mix them well and put the shampoo in a used shampoo bottle. You can use it as your regular shampoo whenever you want.
You May Like…
You may like reading:
If you liked this post, please give it a like!